Monday, May 16, 2011

Really really done!

Finally all done. Grades are in. Let the summer begin!

I wound up with a 93 on my Professional Nursing final - hardly studied for it. That class was such a frustration to me. I decided that I didn't really care and look what it got me -- an A on the final. The irony does nothing but make me laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha! I walked away with a B+ for the course - only after I found an error that my professor made in my grading which would have left me with a B if I had not picked up on it! But it all really goes back to me just being too smart for that class. Again - uncontrollable laughter on my part. For those of you who haven't been following this blog all along - go back and read some to figure out why this whole thing is so darn comical!

Now there is scar on my GPA - the Professional Nursing I inflicted injury reduced by GPA to a 3.856. I know that is still really good, but I just hate that it had to happen this way. *dramatic hand to the forehead* Good thing I can still laughing at the comedy of the whole thing. . .

Now I can hang up my student hat for a while and get back to being a mom for a few months. That feels good. My family has sacrificed a lot over the past 12 months for me to be back in school so we all deserve a little time to just be a family. I am looking forward to many days at the lake, the beach and NK backyard pools. I am glad to be able to do laundry before it takes over my house and make dinners every night instead of ordering take out.

I still thank God every day for this amazing opportunity to be back in school. My cup runneth over and I am constantly overwhelmed by His blessings.

Everyone have a great summer! I may or may not pop in with nursing school related info, but if not -- see you in September! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You did it! Congrats. See..it wasn't that hard! "wink wink"

    ReplyDelete