Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Results are in. . .

Can I get a drum roll please????




The results are in, and I passed my exit exam!  Woot Woot!  Here are my results!


I'm not sure that I can really even describe how happy this made me.  I am well on my way to being a REGISTERED NURSE!!!!  Crazy!  I just have to wrap up the loose ends of this semester and then I will be preparing for my boards - the final step in my journey as a nursing student.  Rumor has it that the exit exam is harder than the boards, so I am feeling pretty confident about my success.  

Yesterday I prayed to be calm and focused during the exam and that is exactly how it was.  I certainly was nervous, but nothing like I have been in the past with ATIs.  I certainly felt God's presence while I sat in the exam room and answered the 160 questions.  I'm pretty sure my dad was hanging out there as well.  I cannot express my gratitude to God for His blessings and his guidance.  I continue to be overwhelmed by His goodness.  

Thursday is my public policy presentation on the integration of mental health care and primary health care, then I have a final exam on 12/16 and I can officially check "complete nursing school" off my list of things to do.  It still seems so surreal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment