Saturday, December 21, 2013

Going Out with a BANG!

I can't do anything quietly.  When I finally accomplish something it has to be with a BANG!

Nursing school has ended but I had to be sure the finale was like the fourth of July fireworks!


I got a 100% on my community and public health nursing exam.  That's right, 100! 100! 100! 100! 

I'm telling you, I don't mess around!

And lastly, I finished my last semester with 2 "A"s, a final GPA of 3.692, and a magna cum laude status.  I never in my wildest dreams imagined that my  name would ever be associated with a fancy latin phrase like "magna cum laude".   Magna cum laude translates into "with great honors" -- I am not afraid to say that I am damn proud of myself for that.  This journey was not easy, but it is done, and I am feeling like I am on top of the world.  I am a better person for all I have learned, experienced and accomplished.  I am so blessed to be where I am and I could never thank everyone who helped me get here enough.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment