Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Waiting for grades. . .

The semester is officially over!!!!  I just finished my last final exam.  Now I play the waiting game for grades. 

Now onto the "to do" list of all the things that need to be done around here!  I have some major reorganization plans that I am really excited about and some awesome Pinterest ideas I want to try (recipes, crafts, projects) and I just want to sit with my kids and my husband and not be stressed.  I don't think it has fully sunk in that I am FREE for a few months.  What to do with all this FREE TIME!!!!! 

I guess the next update will be final grades and then I will be taking a blog sabbatical.  The fall is looking daunting -- Pediatrics and Med/Surg.  I am up for the challenge, but for now I will be enjoying a clean house (once I clean it) and home cooked meals and time with my family!  Peace out Spring Semester 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment